Thursday 6 October 2016

Form Image Bank



Form Image Bank




Image result for human form photography










This image inspired me on the subject of form because I liked the tone and shadow present. I also enjoy how the image focuses on human form, as this is of interest to me. The way in which this image has been captured makes the viewer perhaps initially uncertain as to what they are actually looking at. 






Image result for grunge photography






I liked this image because there are only three main components; the ocean, the girls hair and the flowers. I also enjoy how this image is lit from the side. I may use this image as inspiration for one of my own photographs that I will take for this area. 



Image result for human form photography

Image result for grunge photography
Image result for grunge photographyI liked this image because I liked how the image is very focused in on one particular area of the human face; that being the mouth. The fact that there is a seemingly dead bee on the persons tongue also adds to the overall oddity of the image, which I enjoy.














was inspired by this image because of the immense focus on one particular area of the models face, and also because of the oddly nice effect that the one strip of bright light gives when placed just in the eye. It shows how pretty they are.









Finally, this image inspired me on the subject of form due to how beautiful the clouds look against the sunset in the sky. I also loved the colours of the sunset, and the questions that this image makes you ask; who is the person? Why are they running? Where are they running to? The possibilities are infinite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment