Thursday 20 October 2016

Shape Image Bank

Shape Image Bank

Image result for natural shape photographyImage result for natural shape photography


I liked this image on the subject of shape because it has a nice balance of both negative space around the shape. An outline is also visible what with the green exterior of the watermelon. 





I liked this image because its very natural. Every leaf shape is slightly different which is beautiful. I like how the image is in black and white as it puts emphasis on the overall shape of the leaves, the lightness of the centre of the image contrasting with the other leaves.






Image result for natural shape photography
I thought that this image was cool mainly because of the composition. I like how the shape has been composed out of lots of smaller shapes, i.e the stones. I also like the use of colour in this image.





Image result for natural shape photography



I liked this image because its more of a silhouette, shadow style shape. The lines on the tarmac also create shapes beneath the shadow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment